Professionals are held to higher standard than non-professionals. When a question of liability arises, any claim or allegation leading to a claim with respect to their business may result in a damaged reputation and financial destruction. Markel is a trusted name in Professional Liability coverage and can assist in selecting the best possible cover for your clients.
Our Environmental Professional Liability product is designed to provide broad cover for Engineers, Biologists, Geologists, Chemists, Testing Laboratories and any other consultants in the environmental field. The product has no environmental exclusion and can provide cover for prior acts exposures.
Scope of cover
- Claims-made form
- $10M capacity
- $2,000 minimum premium
- No environmental , mould or abestos exclusions
- Automatic extending reporting period of 30 days with options for up to 60 months
- Mould, asbestos, lead consultants
- Biologists, geologists, chemists
- Environmental engineers and scientists
- Environmental laboratories (including soil, chemical and liquids analysis)
- Other consultants in the environmental field
- Annual practice and project policies
- Available to most consultants in the environmental field
- Application – Environmental Professional Liability