Introducing our revamped Contractor’s Pollution Liability (CPL) application. We have refined the format and questions to make our application convenient and easy to complete.
This coverage may be written to include all the contractor’s activities on a blanket basis or coverage may be written on a project specific basis, for owner’s interest, contractor’s interest or full wrap-up form. The standard CGL policy provides reduced cover for work on or around sites, therefore a speciality policy may be necessary to cover off such work.
Markel has been meeting the Environmental needs of contractors for over 30 years.
Scope of cover
- Claims made form
- Gradual and sudden & accidental pollution coverage
- Third party liability – (off-site clean-up, BI, PD)
- Up to $25M capacity
- Products and completed operations (retro date)
- Difference in conditions (DIC) automobile liability – including loading and unloading
- Government-ordered clean-up expenses
- General contractors
- Restoration and remediation contractors
- Tank maintenance and installation
- Fuel and waste haulers/waste management
- Waste materials
- Civil fines and penalties
- Non-owned disposal sites
- Up to a 72 month policy term (including completed operations extensions) for project specific policies