This Cookie Statement was last updated in March 2019.
Version Reference: Mar2019v1.1
1. About cookies we use
- to ensure you are properly logged in, where this is necessary to use the site;
- to store personal registration information so that you do not have to provide it to us again on subsequent visits;
- to track your progress through the site so we can make improvements to the service we offer you, and/or
- to remember any preferences which the site may allow you to set.
3. Managing and deleting cookies
The General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) 2018 requires website users to be told about cookies used on the site and to opt into accepting cookies, or to be able to opt out of certain cookies that are not essential to the basic functioning of the website.
You will see option to the opt in, opt out choices on the screen. You must make a choice.
If you choose to opt in to cookies, we will place a small cookie on your system to help us remember that you have chosen to accept technical, session, performance, tracking, and persistent cookies. This will give you full use of this website now and in the future. You are free to open the cookies tab at any time and change your choice.
If you choose to opt out of accepting all the cookies you are able to refuse, we will disable these cookies. You may find that much of this website, or sections of it, will no longer work. As we place no cookies on your system to remember this opt-out choice, you will see the full cookies banner on every subsequent visit to this website.
You can change your choice at any time by opening the cookies tab on this website.
Using your browser controls to control your cookie settings
Most web browsers (including Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari) allow you to control your cookie settings and to delete any cookies already stored on your computer or other device.
4. Changes to our cookies statement
6. Redirects to third party sites